Ukiah Adult SchoolUkiah Unified School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
The Power of Partnership, Innovation and Learning
Registration » Records Requests

Records Requests

Ukiah Adult School Grads and former students
High School Diplomas:
To obtain transcripts for High School Diploma please email the following information to Julie Castro at
  1. Full name at time of attendance and/or graduation
  2. Approximate date (year) of attendance
  3. Address records will be mailed to for official transcripts or emailed (unofficial)
  4. A picture of your photo ID
GED Transcripts:
GED transcript records for 1990 and PRIOR can be obtained by emailing Julia Castro
  1. Full name at time of exam
  2. Year that exam was taken
  3. Mailing address for official records or email (unofficial)
  4. A picture of photo ID
NOTE: Students who took a GED exam and passed after 1990 will need to request records from under the tab called Grads and Transcripts.
For any questions regarding record requests, please call Julie Castro at 707-621-8033