Ukiah Adult SchoolUkiah Unified School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
The Power of Partnership, Innovation and Learning

Transcript Request Form

Official high school diploma graduation transcripts or documentation of a passing score on the GED Tests are required for admission to our nursing program. College transcripts and/or certificates received for pertinent training should also be included with your application.
Mail, fax or email the Transcript Request Form to the schools you have attended. Copying the original form is acceptable. Transcripts must be sealed and mailed or emailed directly to Ukiah Adult School. Be advised that it may take several weeks to receive transcripts. 
All foreign transcripts must be accompanied by an official evaluation from an accredited company. Information is available in our main office. 
If you are a graduate of our nursing program and need a copy of your official certificate of completion, please email the request to [email protected]
(Transcript request form will be available after May 2023)