There is a non-refundable application fee of $50. The ATI pre-program entrance examination (TEAS 6 test) costs $35 and is payable directly to them.
Total tuition cost of the program is $7,800. Tuition includes:
- Name tag
- Professional liability insurance
Additional costs include:
- Textbooks (~$800)
- Background check and drug screening (~$135)
- Uniforms and supplies (~$265)
- ATI Student Subscription (~$1600) (paid to ATI in 3 installments of $533.33 each semester)
Total Program Cost - approximately $10,600
First term tuition ($2,600) is due on the day of orientation. Tuition for the remaining two terms ($2,600 each) is due the first day of each term. Certificate of completion and subsequent transcript will not be issued if any fees are unpaid. Ukiah Adult School accepts checks and money orders only, No Cash or Credit / Debit Cards are accepted.
All other materials/fees listed above must be purchased and completed prior to the start of the program (except the ATI).
- Working while in the program is discouraged.
- In general there are one to two hours of prep time for each hour of lecture as well as studying for tests.
- If acceptable grades are maintained, part-time work on the weekend may be acceptable.
- Summer break allows students the opportunity to work.
- Some students may qualify for financial aid and/or scholarships offered by community agencies.
Please visit our Financial Aid
web page for the most current scholarship and financial aid information.