There is a non-refundable application fee of $50.
Total tuition cost of the program is $8,400.00. Tuition includes:
- Name tag
- Professional liability insurance
Additional costs include:
- Textbooks (~$800)
- Background check and drug screening (~$135)
- Uniforms and supplies (~$265)
- ATI Student Subscription (~$1700) (paid to ATI in 3 installments of $566 each semester)
Total Program Cost - approximately $11,000
First term tuition ($2,800) is due on the day of orientation. Tuition for the remaining two terms ($2,800 each) is due the first day of each term. Certificate of completion and subsequent transcript will not be issued if any fees are unpaid. Ukiah Adult School accepts checks, money orders and credit/debit cards only, No Cash is accepted.
All other materials/fees listed above must be purchased and completed prior to the start of the program (except the ATI). Credit/Debit card transactions can be completed at https://uusd.revtrak.net/uas-lvn/#/list.
- Working while in the program is discouraged.
- In general there are one to two hours of prep time for each hour of lecture as well as studying for tests.
- If acceptable grades are maintained, part-time work on the weekend may be acceptable.
- Summer break allows students the opportunity to work.
- Some students may qualify for financial aid and/or scholarships offered by community agencies.
Please visit our Financial Aid
web page for the most current scholarship and financial aid information.