Announcement regarding Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds, also known as CARES Act/ARP HEERF grants to students.
Ukiah Adult School acknowledges that the institution has signed and returned to the US Department of Education the Certification and Agreement for receipt and distribution of the Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA) and American Rescue Plan Act, 2021 (ARP) section (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs., which includes the assurance that the institution has used no less than 50 percent of the funds received to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution's Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs is $93,408.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs as of the date of submission is $93,408.
- The estimated total number of students at the institution that are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs is 62.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs 61.
The method used to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants included the submission of an application form to the school administrator and/or completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Upon determination of eligibility, the school administrator sent all eligible students an email confirming their eligibility and timeline for distribution and receipt of the funds.
- CARES Act HEERF grants reporting updated 9.27.21.pdf
- HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting-Qtr 1 10.8.20.pdf
- HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting-Qtr 2 1.25.21.pdf
- HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting-Qtr 3 20-21.pdf
- HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting-Qtr 4 20-21.pdf