- Complete and return Application/Personal Information Form along with $50 (non-refundable, no cash) application fee
- Have high school transcripts, and/or GED results sent to Ukiah Adult School office
- Request job and/or personal references (must be mailed directly to Ukiah Adult School)
- Take entrance examination
- Appointment for personal interview, notification by mail, if you qualify
If selected, admission is contingent on satisfactory physical examination by a M.D., P.A., or a Nurse Practitioner. Applicant must have immunizations current.
Visit our Financial Assistance page or inquire at the school office for more information.
Applications will be available at the Ukiah Adult School,1056 N. Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 on June 1, 2018 or you can download the application packet from the website.
Entrance exam dates and times will be posted here on the web site when they are available.
Next Class begins January 2019.
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. No Cash is accepted, Checks, or Money Orders payable to Ukiah Adult School are acceptable forms of payment.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 5) is a required preadmission component for the 18 month VN Program. Applicants must complete the exam as part of the application process. Scores will be used as one factor in the comprehensive review of your application. If you have taken the TEAS in the last year only the initial TEAS score will be considered. Please include an unofficial copy of your TEAS V results with your application.