- Complete and return Application/Personal Information Form along with $50 (non-refundable, no cash) application fee
- Have high school transcripts, and/or GED results sent to Ukiah Adult School office
- Request job and/or personal references (must be mailed directly to Ukiah Adult School)
- Take entrance examination
- Appointment for personal interview, notification by mail, if you qualify
If selected, admission is contingent on satisfactory physical examination by a M.D., P.A., or a Nurse Practitioner. Applicant must have immunizations current.
Visit our Financial Assistance page or inquire at the school office for more information.
Applications will be available at the Ukiah Adult School,1056 N. Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 or you can download the application packet from this link. (not available at this time, we are recruiting for a Director and Instructors)
Entrance exam dates and times will be posted here on the web site when they are available.
Class start date to be determined, pending the hiring of a Director and Classroom Instructors.
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. Cash, Checks, or Money Orders payable to Ukiah Adult School are acceptable forms of payment.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 6)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 6) is a required preadmission component for the 18 month VN Program. Applicants must complete the exam as part of the application process. TEAS 6 scores from January 2018 and earlier will not be considered. Scores will be used as one factor in the comprehensive review of your application.