- Complete and return Application/Personal Information Form along with your $50 (non-refundable, no cash) application fee.
- Have high school transcripts and/or GED results sent to Ukiah Adult School office.
- Submit proof of current CNA or employment verification letter working as a Patient Care Technician in an acute care facility.
- Submit 3 job and/or personal references (must be mailed directly to Ukiah Adult School).
- Take TEAS 6 entrance examination (registration directions below).
- Appointment for personal interview, notification by mail, if you qualify.
If selected, admission is contingent on satisfactory physical examination by a M.D., P.A. or a Nurse Practitioner; submission of current immunizations, a clear background screening, drug test and current CPR/First Aid certifications.
Applications are available at the Ukiah Adult School,1056 N. Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 or you can download the application packet from this link: not available at this time
Our current class started January 2020. Our next class will start August 2021, applications will be released sometime in April 2021.
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. Cash, Checks or Money Orders payable to Ukiah Adult School are acceptable forms of payment.
|Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 6)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 6) is a required pre-admission component for the 18 month VN Program. Applicants must complete the exam and score a Basic or above as part of the application process. TEAS 6 scores taken within the last 12 months will be accepted. TEAS 6 testing will be offered at Ukiah Adult School for the next application cycle, which will be in April 2021.
Click on the the link below for the directions on how to register for the exam: