A PELL Grant
may be available for students who meet the Federal guidelines for this type of financial aid.
NOTE: This is a federal grant, not a loan. It is provided to qualifying students to help with school costs such as: material fees, books, supplies, and transportation. It is not intended to pay household bills
You may not qualify for a PELL Grant if:
- Your income is too high.
- You are a male who did not register for Selective Service by their 26th birthday.
- You already have a degree (BA, BS, or higher).
- You were recently convicted of a felony drug charge for sales or possession of a controlled substance while receiving financial aid.
- You have defaulted on a student loan.
- You do not have a high school diploma, GED, or an Ability to Benefit test (ATB)
TO APPLY FOR A PELL GRANT:
- Go to the government’s official FAFSA application form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Fill out the form using our school code of 042081 where applicable.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation page and an FSA ID. Make sure you write this down and keep it in a safe place because you will need it for future use or PRINT THE PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Policies and Restrictions:
Awardees may receive up to:
- Vocational Nurse Scholarship -- $4,000
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship -- $8,000
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program -- $6,000
For applications, guidelines, or funding information about the Vocational Nurse Education Programs, please visit us on the Web site or call us at (800) 773-1669 or (916) 326-3640
Coursey Nursing Scholarship
1) $250 Spring scholarship - Apply between Sept. 1st through Dec. 1st
2) $250 Spring scholarship - Apply between Feb. 1st through May 1st
Visit Coursey's website
for more information.
California Indian Manpower Consortium
Apply in person before classes start at 776 S. State Street, Suite 103, Ukiah, CA 95482
Josie Loomis, Eligibility Certifier
The Elmer Albertson Student Loan Program
This program was made possible by the late Mabel Albertson through the establishment of the Elmer Albertson Trust Fund in memory of her husband. This is a private Student Loan Program with no affiliation to any U.S. Government Guaranteed Student Loan Program. The program is administered by the Fund's Trustees with the cooperation of the Savings Bank of Mendocino County. For more information, contact Lisa Doster at 707-462-6613 x1245.
American Legion Post 437
Eligibility Requirements: Lake County Residents OnlyDennis J. Alexander, Chairperson
14770 Austin Road
Clearlake, CA. 95422
CareerPoint Mendocino and Lake Counties
2550 N. State St. #3
Ukiah, CA 95482
55 First Street, Suite 113, Box F
Lakeport, CA 95453
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Attend an orientation to become an existing client.
Must have a significant disability that has a significant impairment to employment.
625 Kings Court, Suite A
Ukiah, CA 95482
CampusRN Nursing Scholarships
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships available to Nursing & Allied Health Students
F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarship
F.A. Davis offers a $1,500 nursing scholarship annually to an undergraduate nursing student studying in the US or Canada.
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2020
Financial Assistance Opportunities
Ukiah Adult School is Approved by the California Department of Veterans Affairs
, which is the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education. Veterans can apply to this agency for tuition assistance.
Live Your Dream Scholarship:
Applications are available on the website www.siukiah.org