- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- $50 application fee paid to Ukiah Adult School
- Three (3) job and/or personal reference forms (not from relatives), mailed or emailed directly to the school.
- A passing score on the entrance examination (TEAS test score of 45 or higher). Call the office to sign up.
- Personal Interview. Approximately three times the number of applicants will be interviewed as admitted
- Physical examination, laboratory tests, and immunizations required
- Hold current C.P.R. card (child/adult) at the beginning of the program and renewal, as needed, throughout the program
- Pass drug screen check
- Pass a criminal background check